ONE CLUB PALMER ADVANTAGE
Terms & Conditions
ONE CLUB PALMER ADVANTAGE CLUB NETWORK PROGRAM
The One Club Palmer Advantage Club Network Program (“Program”) is a reciprocal membership benefit program providing participating individuals (“Program Members”) with various recreational benefits, including but not limited to access to private golf and country clubs. Benefits are administered by Palmer Advantage, LLC ("PA") and One Club Limited (“OC”), and are subdivided into different categories of participation (“benefit levels”). The benefits, requirements, and other terms and conditions for the One Club Palmer Advantage (“OCPA”) benefit level are set forth herein. By enrolling in the Program, Program Members hereby agree to these terms and conditions.
Only Members of private clubs which have agreed to participate within the One Club Palmer Advantage Club Network Program are eligible to participate in the OCPA benefit level by paying required upgrade fees and dues as may be assessed by OC from time to time, in the sole determination and discretion of OC. Such fees may be in the form of additional yearly dues, one-time fees, or both. OC reserves the right to waive any applicable upgrade fees, in its discretion.
Program Members participating at the OCPA benefit level (“OCPA Members”) are entitled to receive up to a maximum of one (1) round of golf, per club, per thirty (30) days, at Member green fees, at certain participating private golf and/or country clubs (“OCPA Privilege Private Clubs”), from Tuesday through Sunday on a space available basis; provided however, tee times are not available before 2:00 PM local time on Saturdays and Sundays, and provided further that tee times are not available at any time on Mondays in private OCPA Privilege Private Clubs. Cart fees may apply. Rounds at OCPA Privilege Private Clubs may not be used on holidays, or at any other restricted time set forth above. One Club Palmer Advantage reserves the right to impose additional restrictions on the availability of tee times at certain clubs during peak or high usage seasons, in its discretion. OCPA Members may play such rounds only at OCPA Privilege Private Clubs located outside a one hundred fifty (150) kilometer radius from the OCPA Member’s home club address; some OCPA Privilege Private Clubs may impose a greater restriction area, as determined by each OCPA Privilege Private Club. The one complimentary round of golf per thirty (30) days may be used by a member or the member’s spouse, in any combination.
OCPA Members are also entitled to receive unlimited complimentary greens fees at certain participating public clubs (“OCPA Privilege Daily Fee Clubs”), Monday through Friday, and after 2:00 PM local time on Saturdays and Sundays. Cart fees apply. Rounds at OCPA Privilege Daily Fee Clubs may not be used on holidays, or at any other restricted time set forth above. One Club reserves the right to impose additional restrictions on the availability of tee times at certain clubs during peak or high usage seasons, in its discretion.
OCPA Members are entitled to book tee times up to fourteen (14) days in advance in OCPA Privilege Clubs and OCPA Privilege Daily Fee Clubs.
Up to three (3) accompanied guests of OCPA Members may receive a Member Guest Fee rate as determined by the participating OCPA Privilege Private Clubs and, OCPA Privilege Daily Fee Clubs, (collectively, “OCPA Privilege Clubs”), plus required cart fees. All access is on a space available basis, as determined by the OCPA Privilege Club. The number of available tee times may be subject to restrictions, as determined by OC from time to time.
OCPA Affiliate Clubs
OCPA Members are also entitled to access, on a space available basis, at certain additional private golf and/or country clubs (“OCPA Affiliate Private Clubs”). Greens fees and cart fees apply. Greens fees and/or cart fees may be at reduced or set rates as determined by the particular OCPA Affiliate Private Club. OCPA Members may play such rounds only at OCPA Affiliate Private Clubs located outside a minimum of a one hundred fifty (150) kilometer radius from the OCPA Member’s home club address; some OCPA Affiliate Private Clubs may impose a greater restriction area, as determined by each OCPA Affiliate Private Club.
OCPA Members are also entitled to receive special reduced fees at certain participating public clubs (“OCPA Affiliate Daily Fee Clubs”), on a space available basis. Standard or reduced cart fees may apply.
OCPA Members are typically extended the ability to book tee times up to fourteen (14) days in advance in OCPA Affiliate Private Clubs and OCPA Affiliate Daily Fee Clubs, with some variation as determined by each OCPA Affiliate Club. Morning tee times on Saturday and Sunday and access on holidays are at the discretion of each OCPA Affiliate Club.
A listing of all participating OCPA Clubs, including those designated as “OCPA Privilege Clubs,” is available at www.palmeradvantage.com, or by contacting the One Club Concierge (as that term is defined below).
Complimentary Golf International Clubs
OCPA Members are also entitled to receive up to a maximum of one (1) round of golf, per club, per thirty (30) days, at Member greens fees, at certain participating golf courses internationally (‘Complimentary Golf International Clubs’), on a space available basis; provided however, tee times are not available before 12:00 PM local time on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Cart fees may apply.
OCPA Members may play such rounds only at Complimentary Golf International Clubs when traveling outside their country of residence and located outside a one hundred (150) kilometer radius from the OCPA Member’s home club address.
OCPA Members are entitled to book tee times up to thirty (30) days in advance and the one (1) Member round of golf per thirty (30) days may be used by a Member or the Member’s spouse, in any combination. Up to three (3) accompanied guests of OCPA Members may receive a Member Guest Fee rate as determined by the participating Complimentary Golf International club.
OCPA Members may receive access to the social, dining, athletic and tennis facilities of OCPA Private Clubs (including both OCPA Privilege Private Clubs and OCPA Affiliate Private Clubs) located outside of a minimum one hundred (150) kilometer radius from their home club address, in accordance with the standard guest policies determined by such OCPA Private Clubs from time to time; some OCPA Private Clubs may impose a greater radius restriction. Such policies may limit tennis and athletic access to certain days or times, which are subject to change from time to time in the discretion of each OCPA Private Club. OCPA Private Clubs may, in their sole discretion, from time to time also offer special discounts on outings, monthly instructional clinics, or pro shop merchandise discounts. OCPA Members may be offered specially priced resort packages from time to time, depending on availability of participating resorts, and other limitations and restrictions that may apply. OCPA Members will receive Member green fees with every two consecutive night stays at participating preferred golf club resorts. Benefits include preferred room rates, room upgrade, based on availability, and priority check in and late check out.
OCPA Clubs may also include private clubs which do not offer golf, such as yacht clubs, dining clubs, athletic clubs and business clubs. OCPA Members will be entitled to access these benefits, at fees determined by each OCPA Club for the services provided, on a space available basis.
OCPA Members whose residence(s), business(es) and home club addresses are located outside a one hundred (150) kilometer radius from the Walt Disney World golf courses are eligible to participate in the Golf Magic Program with payment of an additional, annual fee, as determined by Palmer Advantage in its discretion from time to time. The annual fee is payable in advance at time of upgrade to Golf Magic and covers enrollment for the subsequent twelve-month period. The OCPA Member may renew participation in Golf Magic by paying the required annual fee on each anniversary date of participation. The Golf Magic fee is non-refundable, even if the participating OCPA Member elects to discontinue benefits during the covered twelve-month period.
Participation in Golf Magic entitles the OCPA Member to receive special benefits, rates, discounts, services and Dues Credits (as that term is defined in Appendix A, below) (collectively “Golf Magic Benefits”) when golfing at the Walt Disney World golf courses managed by an affiliate of Palmer Advantage (Lake Buena Vista, Palm, Magnolia, Oak Trail). Golf Magic Benefits are listed at www.palmeradvantage.com, and are subject to change from time to time.
OCPA Members receive automatic participation in the One Club Palmer Advantage Travel Program, which permits members to book a variety of airline, car rentals, hotel, cruise, cruise packages and condominium resort rentals through the One Club Concierge or Palmer Concierge. The terms and conditions of participation in the One Club Palmer Advantage Travel Program are attached as Appendix A to these Terms and Conditions, and apply fully to all participation in the One Club Palmer Advantage Travel Program by any OCPA Member.
OCPA Members are entitled to access to special travel offers, discount rates, and automatic room upgrades at selected hotels and resorts. OCPA Members are entitled to purchase sporting, entertainment and show tickets online and/or through the Concierges, on a space available basis. Some or all of the foregoing items and services may be provided by various third-party vendors, who have agreed to allow OCPA Members to have preferred access or receive special offers. OC and PA are not responsible for the services or benefits provided, and any issues with such must be addressed directly with the providing vendor. OC and PA will provide info necessary to contact such vendor, upon request.
Reservations and General Terms
All reservations for usage of OCPA benefits must be made by contacting the One Club Concierge (“One Club Concierge”) or Palmer Advantage Concierge (“Palmer Concierge”), which is available to OCPA Members. The Concierges may be contacted by phone, both domestically and internationally, at numbers provided to OCPA Members from time to time. OCPA Members may not contact OCPA Clubs directly to make reservations. Members with the OCPA Privilege benefit may make reservations for tee times or other usage of OCPA Privilege Clubs by either contacting their Club Representative at their home club, One Club Concierge or Palmer Advantage Concierge. OCPA Privilege Members may not contact OCPA Privilege Clubs directly to make reservations.
Members will receive a One Club Palmer Advantage Member Card. Such member cards will contain the Concierge phone numbers and will be requested to be shown at OCPA Clubs in order to obtain access or services. Acceptable identification such as government issued identity cards, passports or driver’s licenses will also be requested to be shown in order to verify the Member’s identity.
OCPA benefits may be modified, withdrawn and/or changed from time to time. OCPA Clubs are subject to change without notice, and may be added or removed from time to time. There is no guarantee that a specified number of clubs, or that specific clubs (including the OCPA Member’s home club) will always participate in the Program. OC and PA reserve the right to create additional privileges, rights, benefits and programs to be made available only to certain benefit levels, from time to time, in its discretion.
OC and PA reserve the right to restrict participation in OCPA benefits to only those members of the home club who pay a required minimum “base dues” for their home club membership or to only those members who hold a certain minimum type or category of membership in their home club. For purposes of this Agreement, a “home club” is the private club at which a OCPA Member’s base membership is located. OCPA Members do not hold “memberships” in OC, PA or in the Program. A person or entity may not simultaneously participate at multiple benefit levels. A person or entity cannot participate in the Program, at any benefit level, more than once, regardless of the number of home club memberships such person or entity may own, and/or regardless of the number of different home clubs to which a person or entity may belong. In this context, a “person” includes any spouse or other person entitled to usage of a home club membership titled in the name of another person.
Each participating OCPA Member agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the OCPA Club he or she is visiting. Each OCPA Club reserves the right to refuse access to any person that it deems to have violated or be in violation of any of its rules and regulations or other codes of conduct. OCPA benefits are nontransferable, and may not be offered, assigned or in any way transferred to any other person or entity.
OC and PA make no guarantees or representations regarding the availability of tee times. All tee times are provided on a space available basis only, first come - first serve. Except as otherwise noted herein, all OCPA Members are responsible for payment of charges incurred through usage of their OCPA benefits, including any applicable sales taxes or other surcharges which may apply. OCPA benefits, including complimentary and/or reduced greens fees, are not available as part of a Group Booking. OC and PA may determine in its discretion whether a request constitutes a “Group Booking,” but at a minimum a “Group Booking” is defined as any single booking which requires two or more consecutive tee times at one OCPA Club on the same date.
In order to allow third parties to administer and provide Program Benefits described herein, OC and PA must provide those third parties with certain information regarding Program Members. By participating in the Program, each Program Member hereby consents and expressly provides OC and PA with permission to supply to third party vendors all information which each Program Member has previously provided to their respective Home Club. No third party will be permitted to use such information for the purpose of solicitation, unless expressly authorized to do so by individual Program Members. OC and PA will supply only information which the Program Member has already provided to the Home Club, and which is needed to facilitate Program Benefits (as determined by OC and PA in its reasonable discretion).
In the event of any claim, dispute or cause of action of any kind arising under or in any way relating to these terms and conditions, or to the participation of any club member in any Program benefit level, the amount of damages suffered by any participating member shall be limited to an amount equal to the amount of upgrade dues paid by that member as consideration for participating in their benefit level, if any, during the twelve months immediately preceding the events giving rise to the cause, claim or dispute. All parties to this agreement agree that damages suffered by an individual participating member under these terms and conditions would be difficult to ascertain with any certainty, and further agree that the above statement of liquidated damages represents a fair resolution of any claims, disputes or causes of action that a participating member may have now or in the future. All parties further agree and understand that OC and PA are independent entities, solely responsible for the administration of the Program, and no person or entity shall seek to hold any parent, subsidiary or affiliate of OC or PA, including but not limited to Century, responsible for any obligations or liabilities of OC or PA related to the Program in any way.
Suspensions & Terminations
The following acts if committed will be subject to either suspension or termination of the membership:
OCPA Members must pay yearly dues upon the anniversary of their execution date. Failure to pay will result in suspension of privileges. If payment is not received within the period of one month past the anniversary of the execution date, the membership upgrade will be terminated.
One Club Palmer Advantage services are solely for the benefit of OCPA Members. Use or attempts of use by unauthorized persons will result in immediate termination of the OCPA Members rights and privileges.
OCPA Members must be in good standing with their home club. Suspension of OCPA Member benefits will be enforced until such time that the OCPA Member returns to good standing.
Loss of benefit time due to suspensions will be considered forfeited time. OC and PA will not credit nor extend time lost due to suspension.
As a One Club Palmer Advantage Member in good standing (“OCPA Member”) you are eligible to participate in the One Club Palmer Advantage Travel Program (the “Travel Program”) at no cost. The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your participation in the Travel Program. The Travel Program is administered and operated by International Cruise & Excursion, Inc., (“ICE”) also doing business as Our Vacation Center (the “Travel Program Administrator”). ICE is a third party vendor, not affiliated with One Club Limited (“OC”), Palmer Advantage LLC (“PA”) or any of its corporate affiliates, owners, members or subsidiaries in any way. Through a separate agreement with OC and PA, ICE has agreed to permit One Club Palmer Advantage Members in good standing to participate in the Travel Program. The Travel Program is contained and described in these Terms and Conditions, as amended by the Travel Program Administrator from time to time and comprises the terms of a binding contract between Travel Program Administrator and each One Club Palmer Advantage Member (“Member”) participating in the Travel Program (each a “Member”). One Club Limited and Palmer Advantage are not parties to or third party beneficiary of this contract between Travel Program Administrator and any Member.
Participation in the Travel Program includes the ability to redeem (“Dues Credits”) according to the rules described within these Terms and Conditions. There is no charge for Members to receive One Club Palmer Advantage Travel Program benefits. No Travel Program Membership benefits may be used for any commercial purpose, including rental or sale or barter.
OCPA Members will initially be awarded Dues Credits upon enrollment, and subsequently during each year of continued enrollment in One Club Palmer Advantage, referred to herein as Automatic Dues Credits. OCPA Members may also earn additional Dues Credits when they use certain benefits as outlined herein and which are referred to as Participatory Dues Credits. Dues Credits awards may be redeemed as a form of partial payment for subsequent Travel Program transactions. To earn or redeem Dues Credits, the Member must have an active One Club Palmer Advantage account and be in good standing with their Home Club.
1. Earning Automatic Dues Credits. An initial Dues Credit award of US$1,100 is made upon enrollment in One Club Palmer Advantage and an annual award of US$600 is credited each year in the form of additional Dues Credits, on the Member’s anniversary date of membership, as long as the member is in good standing with One Club Palmer Advantage. Other restrictions may apply.
2. Earning Participatory Dues Credits. OCPA Members will earn a Dues Credit of US$10 each time they play any golf course (excluding any OCPA Privilege Private Club or OCPA Privilege Daily Fee Club), and a Dues Credit of US$50 each time they play any OCPA Privilege Private Club or OCPA Privilege Daily Fee Club so long as in each case they make their tee time reservation through the Concierges or online. As long as the member is in good standing with One Club Palmer Advantage. Other restrictions may apply.
3. Redeeming Dues Credits. Dues Credits have no actual cash value, but may be used as a form of payment at time of checkout on the net amount of any given Travel Program transaction, whether purchased online or offline through the Concierges. Dues Credits may not be used as a form of payment for any taxes, fees, travel insurance, shipping or handling charges. When redeeming Dues Credits as of a form of payment through the Travel Program, there is a minimum use requirement of US$25 Dues Credits on any given transaction. Each offering specified the number of Dues Credits that may be applied as a form of payment in the description of each product or service. You may redeem as many Dues Credits as you have in your account up to the amount specified for any particular product or service. Dues Credits may only be redeemed by the primary Member(s) listed on the One Club Palmer Advantage account, upon verification of their membership information by the Concierge. Earnings and redemption options and schedules are available on-line at www.palmeradvantage.com, by calling the One Club Concierge at +86 4006-303-979 or by calling the Palmer Concierge at +1 866-930-8770. Dues Credits redemptions may not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
4. Cancellations. If the purchase of a Travel Program product or vacation is cancelled without penalty, the amount of any Dues Credits redeemed to purchase that product or book that vacation will be refunded to your One Club Palmer Advantage membership account. If cancellation of a vacation booked using Dues Credits occurs within penalty, Dues Credits will be the last funds applied against penalty. If any portion of Dues Credits remains after penalty it will then be refunded directly into the One Club Palmer Advantage membership account. If for any reason Dues Credits is applied to a booking after booking has been made and a cancellation of the booking becomes necessary, Dues Credits will be refunded to the One Club Palmer Advantage membership account only after all applicable vacation provider and/or cruise line penalties have been paid by the Member. Upon cancellation or refund of the purchase of a One Club Palmer Advantage product, Dues Credits earned may be withdrawn at the One Club Palmer Advantage’s sole discretion.
5. Limitations, Variations, and Inactivity. The usage of Dues Credits for redemption, including minimums and maximums, are subject to change at the discretion of One Club Palmer Advantage, and without prior notice to you. Membership accounts with Dues Credits balances of less than $10 with no online or offline activity for two years may be closed at the sole discretion of Palmer Advantage. OC and PA reserves the right to cancel or withdraw all Dues Credits in a Member’s Palmer Advantage account if the member does not remain in good standing with their Home Club for ninety (90) days or more. The amount of Automatic or Participatory Dues Credits that may be earned or awarded is subject to change at any time, at the discretion of OC or PA. In the event of such change, OC will provide advance written notice to all Members.
6. Expiration and Termination. Unredeemed Dues Credits expire at the end of Member’s One Club Palmer Advantage Membership or any renewal thereof. Your One Club Palmer Advantage Membership may be suspended if you do not remain in good standing with your Home Club, and OC or PA may impose a reasonable fee for reinstatement or reactivation. Dues Credits may not be used to pay reinstatement or reactivation fees. Members who resign or otherwise terminate their One Club Palmer Advantage Membership, and then reinstate such Membership at a later date, are no longer eligible to receive Dues Credits or participate in the Dues Credit program, unless expressly approved in writing by One Club Palmer Advantage. Dues Credits have no cash value and are not transferable. Automatic Dues Credits expire twenty-four (24) months after they are awarded, but may be used for future travels as long as the travel is booked within twenty-four (24) months after being awarded and the travel is completed within thirty-six(36) months after being awarded Participatory Dues Credits expire twelve (12) months after being awarded.
7. Concierge. Please contact One Club Palmer Advantage at +86 4006-303-979 or +1 866-930-8770 if you believe there are any Dues Credits amounts that have not been credited to your membership account or for any questions related to your available Dues Credits balance.
BEST RATE GUARANTEE
If you find a lower rate on another U.S.-based website within 24 hours of booking with us, we will credit or refund to you the difference.
You must contact us within 24 hours after your booking with us to make a claim under the Best Rate Guarantee. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined solely by our customer service representatives.
The lower rate must be for an identical booking, as defined in these Terms and Conditions, at our sole discretion. All booking details must exactly match the details of the product you booked with us for example, specific carrier or provider (including class of service), hotel (including room type), cruise line (including ship and cabin category), rental car company and vehicle class, applicable refund policy, dates and times of travel or service, routings (for example, same stopovers), and other booking details including cancellation policies.
For any stand-alone product booking (for example, a hotel room or airline ticket), the comparison must be to the same product purchased stand-alone through the other website (i.e., not part of a hotel + air package booking). Except as otherwise noted below, the Best Price Guarantee only applies to the base cost, and not taxes, service fees and other charges, of stand-alone Flight, Hotel, Resort, Car, and Cruise bookings.
If your qualifying flight is for a refundable ticket and you later refund the ticket, prior to completing all travel, any refund you receive will be less the qualifying difference already paid.
For all Activities and Vacation Packages/Tours, including Flight + Hotel, Flight + Hotel + Car, Flight + Car, Hotel + Car, and Hotel + Activities packages, taxes, service fees and other charges are included in determining whether you have found a lower rate.
For Cruises, the Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the cost of the cruise, including port charges. The cost of additional items in your cruise booking, such as air or land components or excursions, insurance, shipboard credits, free upgrades, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off, or other add-ons or optional items are not subject to the Best Rate Guarantee, and shall not be considered in determining whether you have found a lower rate. To qualify for the Best Price Guarantee on a cruise booking, you must have either paid in full or paid a non-refundable deposit on the booking. If you have made a non-refundable deposit, then any credit under the Best Price Guarantee will be applied toward the outstanding balance due for your booked cruise.
The Best Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after the purchase.
You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower rate (if any) including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements.
The lower rate must be quoted and booked in U.S. dollars (without reference to currency converters).
Lower rates do not include errors or mistakes.
The Best Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public on an English-language website. For example, this does not include rates offered on other membership program websites, corporate discounts or rates, military rates, group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline rates, rates obtained via auction or similar process, or rates available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received. The rate must be quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars.
All requests, including receipts, are subject to our verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower rate that cannot be independently confirmed by our staff. Nor will we verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
Each member shall be limited to three (3) Best Price Guarantee claims per member per calendar month, regardless of the number of accounts used by the member. Any modifications, changes or cancellations made to an existing booking that has an associated Best Price Guarantee claim will result in voiding of the claim. Purchaser will be responsible for any applicable cancellation fees.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Best Price Guarantee. No change in the Best Price Guarantee will affect any reward that has already been issued to you. The failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
USE OF TRAVEL PROGRAM SERVICES
Members must maintain their One Club Palmer Advantage Membership through the last date of their travel or accommodation.
Travel Program Administrator will apply any reasonable restrictions on Member as required by Travel Program Administrator’s affiliated resorts, cruise lines, tour operators, hotels, and other travel providers.
Resort accommodations may be at a resort in active sales. Members are under no obligation to participate and/or attend any sales presentation or take a tour of the resort.
Information provided to Member about cruises, resorts, experiential vacations, golf and hotels, is based on information obtained from the providers of such. Travel Program Administrator makes reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided by Travel Program Administrator is accurate and complete as of the date such information is published by Travel Program Administrator; however, Travel Program Administrator expressly disclaims any liability for inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information.
The total number of people occupying any vacation accommodations or participating in any tours confirmed by Travel Program Administrator must not exceed the maximum occupancy set forth in the Travel Program Administrator confirmation; otherwise, the travel provider may refuse access or levy an additional charge to Member and/or Member’s guests.
Members are responsible for the payment of any applicable taxes, fees, and personal expenses including, but not limited to, food and beverage expenses, specialty items, tips, personal services, special facilities charges, telephone calls and internet connectivity, cruise lines resort/hotel, utility charges, security deposits, and other fees or charges levied by the travel service provider.
It is the responsibility of the Member to pay all other fees directly to the resort, hotel, car rental agency, tour provider or cruise line. Disputes over fees assessed by travel providers are between the Member and the provider. Member waives any and all claims against Travel Program Administrator in this regard.
Members and Members’ guests must occupy and use any accommodations booked through the Concierge in a responsible, careful, and secure manner. Members are responsible for all acts and/or omissions, damage, theft or loss whether caused by Members or Members’ guests.
Any complaints about any accommodation or services provided by a travel provider should be made at the earliest opportunity to a person in authority at the travel provider.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS
Members and Members’ guests are responsible for ensuring that all travelers carry the proper documentation required for entry into or passage through any country or jurisdiction outside their country of citizenship or legal residence.
Members and Members’ guests must have a valid visa, passport, or proof of citizenship, proof of legal residency status, and immunization evidence, if any, (as required by the countries being visited) in their possession at the time of travel. This applies to all travelers in Members’ group. Travel Program Administrator assumes no responsibility for identifying and/or advising travelers of immigration and customs requirements.
Vacation Confirmations (“Confirmations”) are valid only if issued in writing by Travel Program Administrator. Member is responsible for verifying all details in the Confirmation, including verifying the correct legal name of all travelers on the Confirmation, and notifying Travel Program Administrator immediately if any information on the Confirmation is incorrect.
Member is responsible for any ancillary charges incurred as a result of changes to any aspect of the Confirmation. Changes may be treated as a cancellation.
If a confirmed accommodation becomes unavailable due to natural disaster, acts of God, civil unrest, or any other reason beyond Travel Program Administrator’s control, Member waives any and all claims against Travel Program Administrator.
In the event that Member or a guest of Member violates these Terms and Conditions, Travel Program Administrator reserves the right to revoke any and all Confirmations, terminate or suspend the Membership of the relevant Member, cancel a Guest Certificate, or deny access to any of the products or services offered in connection with this Membership. Penalties, including forfeiture of deposited monies, may apply.
Travel Program Administrator reserves the right to cancel a confirmed vacation, cancel any purchased products, cancel a request, or otherwise deny Membership benefits of any Member whose payment is rejected by the Member’s bank or credit card company. A service fee and/or loss of Deposit will apply.
Members must cancel Confirmations by calling the One Club Concierge at +86 4006-303-979 or the Palmer Concierge at +1 866-930-8770. Cancellation will be effective on the date of receipt by Travel Program Administrator. Changes to a Confirmation may be considered a cancellation subject to re-booking and additional changes or cancellation fees may apply.
All cancellations are subject to vendor cancellation policies and fees. In addition, there will be no refund of any deposits. Your Concierge will explain the deposit requirements and booking fees, if any, and the payment schedules, refund-ability, and cancellation policies upon booking a particular cruise, resort vacation, experiential vacation, tour, hotel, or car reservation.
ADDITIONAL WINE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of wine or wine products and services and in the event of any conflicts between this section and the any other section of these Terms and Conditions, shall take precedence and prevail with respect to the purchase of wine or wine products and services by Members.
1. Providers. The wine store (“Store”) is owned by Rowley Estates, LLC (“Rowley Estates”), a California Limited Liability Corporation. The Store is administered and operated by International Cruise & Vacation Excursion Gallery, Inc. (“ICE”), also doing business as Our Vacation Center (the “Administrator”). The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the sale of all products from stores owned by Rowley Estates, including but not limited to wine, wine accessories, gifts, certificates and memberships (the “Products and Services”). These Terms and Conditions, which may be amended by the Administrator from time to time, comprise the terms of a binding contract between Rowley Estates and/or the Administrator, and any person or entity purchasing Products and Services in the Store (“Customers”). Use of the Store indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
2. Age restrictions. Only individuals of legal drinking age in their country, state or province of residency may purchase wine products on the Site. Only individuals of legal age may sign for the delivery of wine products sold on the Site. Individuals below the legal drinking age may purchase non-alcoholic Products.
3. Confidential Information. Customers are solely responsible for protecting their confidential information on the site, including User Names and Passwords, which prevent access by unauthorized Third Parties, including minors.
4. Sale and delivery. The Site provides for the sale of wine Products and Services in the United States. The Administrator does not deliver wine or other alcoholic beverages outside the United States. Customers outside the United States may purchase wine on the Site provided delivery is to a residence in the United States. Within the United States, wine and other alcoholic beverages may only be delivered to Customers where such deliveries are legal. Sales are subject to all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations regarding the sale and delivery of wine and alcoholic beverages, including the payment of all applicable Federal, State and Local taxes. Customers who do not reside in areas where the delivery of wine is legal, or live outside the United States, or reside in areas where the Administrator at its sole discretion elects not to deliver wine, may purchase non-alcoholic Products.
5. Warranty. Neither Rowley Estates nor the Administrator warrants any Product or Service sold on the Site, beyond warranties provided by the supplier or manufacturer. Refunds or replacements for defective Products and Services are subject to the return policy of the Site.
6. Liability. Neither Rowley Estates nor the Administrator will be liable for any damages, real or perceived, stemming from the use of the Site, sites linked to the Site, or the Products and Services sold on the Site. Inclusion of any Product or Service on the Site does not constitute an Endorsement by Rowley Estates or the Administrator, even if such Product or Service is accompanied by a favorable review or description.
7. Return Policy. Wine is not returnable. In the event a bottle of wine is damaged due to errors in packing or shipping, we reserve the right to either send a replacement bottle or issue a credit for discount towards future purchases equal to the value of the damaged wine.
8. Best Price Guarantee. Our Best Price Guarantee is only applicable against prices charged by the winery on its web site at the time of purchase. Customers must provide verifiable proof of the lower price, which must be available to the general public. Prices for wine club members, certificate-holders, recipients of e-mails or other restricted sales will not be honored. If Customer finds that the winery is charging a lower price for the exact same product, including vintage, the Administrator will issue a credit for the difference in price, which may be used for future purchases of any wine from the store.
9. Copyright and Trademarks. The Site, including but not limited to its content, design, user interface, are the copyright of Rowley Estates, LLC. Logos and Program names are trademarked and the sole property of Rowley Estates, LLC. Content may not be reproduced without the written permission of Rowley Estates or its Administrator. Certain Products and Services, including but not limited to wine, wine accessories and other products are subject to copyright and trademark protection by the respective supplier or vendor.
10. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to Rowley Estates, Attn: Customer Service, 15501 N. Dial Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 at +1 855-480-7671.
11. Shipping. We strongly recommend sending all orders containing alcoholic items to a daytime or business address. Such items require an adult signature for delivery, and will not be dropped off by the carrier if no person 21 years or older is not available to sign for them. Please note that not all states allow delivery of alcohol. The list of states that allow wine delivery can change often, and not all winery products are eligible to be shipped to the same states. In general, however, the list of states that most wines can legally be shipped to includes the following: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, LA, MD, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, NY, OR, TN, VT, WA, WI, WY.
12. Weekend Delivery. Weekend or holiday delivery of wine is currently not available. All UPS and FedEx delivery attempts will be made within Monday through Friday during normal business hours of 9AM to 5PM. While national couriers do not always provide weekend or holiday delivery options for all areas, if you would like to place an order for delivery during one of these times, please contact us before placing your order and a customer service agent will first verify if the service level is available for your order. Please note Saturday Delivery will typically be an additional charge of $15 to $20 depending upon the finally delivery address. Gift Baskets, Accessories, and other Non-Wine Items Delivery of non-wine items is generally accomplished within 3 to 5 business days, though delivery times may be longer depending on distance, or during the holiday season. For certain items such as cheesecakes, the shipping options are limited to overnight or 2nd day. Cheesecake orders placed on Thursday after 11AM PST for overnight and 2nd day delivery will be shipped out the following Monday. To arrange for a Saturday delivery, the Customer will need to call the Administrator’s customer service department and place your cheesecake order before 11AM PST. Not all addresses can be accommodated for Saturday deliveries. If the Customer is placing an order for a birthday or special event and need it to arrive by a certain date, please contact the Administrator and the Administrator will do its best to arrange it.
13. Wine Travel Packages. Wine travel packages are covered as vacation packages within the Terms and Conditions above.
SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of products and services from the merchandise store and in the event of any conflicts between this section and the any other section of these Terms and Conditions, shall take precedence and prevail with respect to the purchase of merchandise and services by Members.
1. Sales Tax. We are required by law to collect and remit applicable sales tax to each state for all purchases, including shipping and handling charges. When applicable, sales tax will be automatically calculated during the online checkout process.
2. Shipping and Handling (S/H). Items may only be shipped to a valid United States address only. Shipping and handling charges are automatically calculated on a per-item basis. You must enter the "Ship to Address" information for each order before shipping and handling can be calculated. Please note that we cannot ship to a PO or APO address. Please note that items ordered together may not necessarily ship together. When placing your order, please allow sufficient time for receipt of your order. Most items are shipped via standard ground service directly from our Distribution Center (stock items) within 2-3 business days. For other items that are shipped directly from the Manufacturer (drop ship items) please allow 1-8 weeks for delivery, depending on the item. Some items may take longer for delivery such as furniture and other seasonal items. You may also click Estimated Ship Date on the product detail pages for more delivery information.
3. Prices and Expiration. Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent an “open-stock” price, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant. All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of an erroneously published price, OVC reserves the right to cancel the order.
4. Products. All items are manufactured by independent suppliers. OVC, its subsidiaries and divisions makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to such items, and shall not be liable for any loss, expense, accident, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such items, or as a result of any defect in or failure of such items. Manufacturer's unforeseen product shortages or technical advances may necessitate the shipment of updated, or a different manufacturer's updated or similar product, each of which will be of equal or greater value than the product ordered, at no additional increase in cost. Model numbers are included on the Product Detail page and pertain to the item shown, not the substituted product. Model numbers may be unique to this site and may not match manufacturer's retail model numbers. OVC attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, OVC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by OVC itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
5. Cancellations. Due to our rapid order processing system, we cannot cancel an order; however, we do offer a 90-day money back guarantee.
6. Returns. We select only the finest quality items for your purchase. However, if you are dissatisfied with an item, please return it within 90 days of purchase. We will gladly exchange the item, credit your Travel Rewards account or credit your credit card for the merchandise returned. Returned items that were shipped in good condition and accommodation may result in re-stocking fees and non-refundable freight charges. Items purchased as a set may not be returned individually. To help us maintain our quality standards and understand the reason for the return, we ask that you complete the return section on the packing slip, detailing the reason for the return and include your RMA Number. The RMA number can be obtained by calling your concierge. All returns should be shipped via Parcel Post or UPS Ground. Include the packing slip and use the label provided. We will promptly process it upon receipt. If you have misplaced the packing slip, please include a note inside the box with the following information: name, address, order number and item ordered. Please allow several business days to process your credit. In the rare event that your order arrives damaged, note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt before signing. Retain a copy, and contact your concierge immediately. All damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
7. Best Value Guarantee. If you find a lower price on any of our Preferred Products on another U.S.-based website within 24 hours of purchase, the Travel Program Administrator will issue participatory credits for the difference in price, which may be used for future purchases of any Travel program or Lifestyle program benefit pursuant to the current terms and conditions. If You find a Better Value on any other Product, defined as a total value of all components of particular merchandise greater than your purchase price of the same Products on another U.S.-based website within 24 hours of purchase, the Travel Program Administrator will issue participatory credits for the difference in price, which may be used for future purchases pursuant to the current terms and conditions.
Other Conditions Applicable to Best Price or Best Value Guarantee For Merchandise
Customers must report the lower price or Better Value to us within 24 hours after purchase and provide verifiable proof of the lower price or Better Value, which must be available to the general public. Prices for discount buying clubs or other membership based sales, flash sales, auctions or similar process, recipients of e-mails or other restricted sales not available to the general public will not be honored. The lower price or Better Value must be available for purchase at the time you contact us, as determined solely by our customer service representatives. All qualifying purchases must be made using a valid credit card with a United States billing address. The comparison must be to the same product purchased stand-alone through the other website. The Best Price or Best Value Guarantee only applies to the base cost, and not taxes, service fees or other charges. Lower prices or Better Values do not include errors or mistakes, but must be available to the general public online. The Best Price or Best Value Guarantees apply only to prices or Better Values both advertised and available to the general public on an English-language website. All requests, including receipts, are subject to our verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price or Better Value that cannot be independently confirmed, nor will we verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Rate or Best Value Guarantees or to restrict their availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you.
Members hereby permit their telephone conversations with the Concierges to be tape-recorded and/or monitored for training and quality control purposes.
A $25 service fee will be charged for two or more instances of declined credit cards.
If Members and Members’ guests should incur loss or damages through use of any benefit under the Travel Program, Travel Program Administrator’s liability for such loss or damage will be limited to the injured party’s fees paid for the vacation in which such loss or damage occurred, and in no event will Travel Program Administrator be liable for special, consequential or punitive damages.
This limitation of liability shall also apply to all participating companies, servants and agents of Travel Program Administrator, specifically including but not limited to One Club Limited, Palmer Advantage, LLC and its affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns.
In no event will Travel Program Administrator be liable for any negligent or intentional action or failure to act, or for any injuries or losses arising from the accommodations of any resort, hotel, cruise, experiential vacation, or tour provider or from any other travel related product or service provided to Member directly.
These Terms and Conditions and any fees, benefits, seasonal designations and other priorities, and any procedures for requesting and effectuating vacations may be changed from time to time by Travel Program Administrator. Current Terms and Conditions benefits, and procedures can be reviewed online, which shall supersede all prior Travel Program Terms and Conditions.
Travel Programs and services offered through Travel Program Administrator or by third parties with the permission of Travel Program Administrator are subject to separate Terms and Conditions and may be changed or eliminated without prior notice.
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or failure to pay any sums owed to Travel Program Administrator may result in the suspension or termination of Member’s participation in the Travel Program and any accumulated One Club Palmer Advantage Travel benefits without further obligation.
If suspension is based upon non-payment, Member’s participation in the Travel Program and ability to utilize any One Club Palmer Advantage Travel benefits will remain suspended until all sums that are owed are paid in full and will not be extended beyond its original expiration date.
These Terms and Conditions and the Travel Program shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Arizona. Any action at law or in equity by a Member or Member’s guest, whether vacationing with the Member or traveling by way of a Guest Certificate, to seek any remedy against Travel Program Administrator or its associated entities must be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Maricopa County, Arizona (USA).
In the event a Member or Member’s guest initiates an action at law or in equity and Travel Program Administrator prevails, that Member or Member’s guest shall pay all costs incurred by Travel Program Administrator in defending such action, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
One Club Palmer Advantage Travel and Our Vacation Center are fictitious names used by the ICE, a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 15501 North Dial Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260-1615.
Our Vacation Center is a trademark of ICE which may not be used without the prior written permission from ICE. Other brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
By using the Travel Program in any way, Member, on behalf of Member and any other person entitled to utilize Member’s Travel Program benefits, or entitled to claim through or under Member, hereby agrees and acknowledges that Palmer Advantage does not administer or provide any benefits or services described herein, and is not responsible in any way for the acts or omissions of the Travel Program Administrator.
One Club Palmer Advantage has acted only in the capacity of making arrangements with ICE to permit Member’s to participate in the Travel Program, which is in all ways and for all purposes designed, serviced and administered by ICE. One Club Palmer Advantage has further arranged for Members to communicate with ICE via the Concierges, as a convenience for its Members.
Member hereby waives and releases any claims, actions, causes or action or other complaints against One Club Limited, Palmer Advantage and its affiliates, employees, agents, successors and assigns, arising in any way directly or indirectly from the acts of ICE or any of its affiliated entities with relation to Member’s participation in the Travel Program.
I understand and agree that my written and/or photographic input, may be used in connection with publicizing and promoting One Club Limited, Palmer Advantage, LLC. and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and business partners (collectively “OC” and “PA”), and agree to provide an unlimited, perpetual royalty free license to use such input in its publications, sales collateral, websites, and/or in any other printed or electronic publications at any time without any conditions or restrictions. I agree that I will make no monetary or other claim against OC and PA for the use of the statement or image. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, wherein my likeness or my testimonial appears. I hereby hold harmless and release OC and PA from all claims, demands and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization. Testimonials found on this site are examples of what our members have said about us, and may have been received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual, real life experiences and do not reflect the experience of every one of our members. Testimonials are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened, meaning not the whole message is displayed. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.